January 01, 2008
- Flat Rate Assignments: The flat rate assignment begins at $12,500. A negotiable deposit is required to start work, and the balance is due when the assignment is complete. This is usually reserved for projects that span multiple weeks.
- Daily Rate Assignments: For daily rate quotes up to 5 days, advance payment may be required. For daily rate quotes that exceed 5 days, a deposit is required to start work, and the balance is due when the assignment is complete. The daily rate begins at $1750 per day plus expenses.
- Hourly Rate Assignments: For hourly rate quotes up to 24 hours (3 days), advance payment in full may be required. For hourly rate quotes that exceed 24 hours (3 days), a negotiable deposit is required to start work, and the balance is due when the assignment is complete. The hourly rate is $195 per hour plus expenses.
- Terms: Any rate quote is given to the customer prior to services with rationale for fee. Fee considerations for any rate quotes include: Source of funding, size of project, project partnerships, geographic focus, due date, length of narrative, tax identification status of organization, and past funding record of this particular project. Any rate quote does not include acceptable expenses such as postage, phone calls, mileage, materials, and food as defined by State/Federal per diem rates. Prices can be negotiated according to individual needs, length of contract, scope of services, and business structure
- The standard work day is defined as any 8 hours in a 24 hour period.
- A 15% surcharge may be added for any hours beyond 8 in a given 24 hour period.
- A 15% Discount available to civic and non-profit organizations.